Feel Full, Get Lean Method
Learn A Practical Approach to Eating that Helps Improve Habits,
Avoid Mindless Eating & Make Meals that Satisfy Your Hunger for A Healthier Life
Is your life always busy?
And you’re always feeling hungry?
You may be caught up in an eating cycle…
Between juggling work, social events, booking holidays, running around after kids and doing those home renos, there’s not much time left for preparing healthy food.
You’re not alone.
Throughout the day you may be reaching for anything to keep you going.
This is how many of us develop unhelpful eating habits.
Yet most diets fail …
Approximately 80% of people who embark on overly restrictive diets, will gradually regain the weight they lost, often more.
The most popular diets exclude big food groups. For instance, Keto requires you to cut out fruit, starchy veg, grains, legumes, and dairy. Paleo cuts out dairy, legumes, and grains.
For most people, such cuts in nutrition are unsustainable, and that’s when they enter the yo-yo cycle.
And then there’s all the other advice …
Eat carbs. Don’t eat carbs. Count calories. Count macros. Don’t count at all. Eat three big meals. Eat six small meals.
It’s all confusing and overwhelming right?
There’s a different way …
An evidence-based approach to being full & satisfied throughout the day
This approach has been quietly bubbling in the background for years. It’s evidence-based, and dietitians rave about it. But it’s not overly sexy, and you don’t need to buy expensive supplements, so no big marketing companies have gone for it. It’s a quiet achiever.
It’s a practical approach to eating. And it works.
This approach works differently…
The approach actually encourages you to eat more, which contradicts what you’ve always been told in the nutrition space.
And people connect eating more to putting on weight. Which isn’t true.
So, It’s a big shift in perspective. A shift I can guide you through. A shift into a world where you can eat more than you think without guilt or shame and without weight gain.
Instead, you’ll feel satisfied, nourished and energetic throughout the day. And you’ll spend less time thinking (worrying) about what you eat. And break the cycle.
What’s more, It’s not a diet.
It’s a simple, relaxed approach to eating that makes creating delicious healthy meals become second nature and one that is flexible to your lifestyle and needs.
It’s time we put a spotlight on this approach. It’s called volume eating. And I love it.
The Feel Full, Get Lean Method helps you nurture long-term healthy eating habits…
Step one is to change habits effectively. You’ll learn how to build good habits and tune into your hunger and eat more intuitively so you feel more relaxed about food.
Healthy eating becomes natural.
The second step is to understand volume eating. You’ll learn how to portion your meals and how to optimise your environment so you’ll feel full and get lean.
Step 1: Tune In Toolkit
Learn the science behind tiny habits and make healthy eating changes that’ll stick long term, almost effortless.
Tune In Session 1: Understand & Own Your Nutrition Habits
- Learn the 4 stages of habits built around my knowledge and evidence-based principles from the best selling book Atomic Habits, by James Clear.
- Discover a fresh outlook that focuses on the process of habit building to eat well rather than the standard goal-oriented approach which can often leave you feeling empty, even if you reach your desired outcome.
“Bad habits repeat themselves because you have the wrong system for change – not because you don’t want to change” – James Clear, Atomic Habits
Tune In Session 2: Creating Good & Breaking Bad
- Leverage the ‘4 stages of a habit’ to make good eating habits stick and break the bad ones so that you are more consistent with what you eat.
- Start building better eating habits into your daily life until they become second nature so you can have a simpler, more relaxed approach to eating.
- Use the framework provided that guides you to make a plan that will increase the probability that your habit changes will stick!
Tune In Session 3: Time to Tune In to Your Hunger
- Discover why we have become disconnected from our physical hunger cues and how to tune back into your internal cues.
- Follow the 6 steps to eat intuitively to help you satisfy physical hunger so you create a healthy relationship with food. No more guilt, no counting calories or macros.
- The 4 key check-in questions and hunger scale will help you feel your fullness so you limit mindless or emotional eating.
Step one gives you a powerful toolkit that you can draw on. You’ll feel more in tune with your body and have tools to help you make good decisions around food without the guilt.
Step 2: Volume Up Your Meals
In Step 2 you’ll learn the volume eating approach. The practical ‘Volume Up’ strategy can be applied to any meal or snack so that you can feel full and satisfied throughout the day.
Session 1: Volume Eating Dinners – The Right Way to Stay Full and Feel Great
- There’s more to volume eating than just adding more fruit and vege. You’ll learn the 4 steps to ‘Volume Up’ your meals, the right way.
- Implement volume eating easily by simply tweaking your favourite meals. I even share how to make easy volume eating meals when you can’t be bothered cooking.
- Discover my ‘Dial-Up, Dial Back’ approach to portion your meals properly without massive restrictions or obsessing over calories and macros – no food is off the table.
- Learn what to do when food is not prepared by you so you can still go out and relax at restaurants or if you’re ordering Uber Eats.
Session 2: Fuel Up At Breakfast – Using Protein and the ‘Volume Up’ Method
- Confusion and myths are ripe around protein. I’ll bust these myths open and show you 4 steps to optimise your protein intake.
- Understand how protein is the king at keeping you full for longer. We don’t get bogged down in the science but I’ll help you get clarity and show you how to easily get the right amount throughout the day.
- Protein at breakfast is often overlooked. You’ll learn super practical examples of how to get the right amount of protein so that you start your day off right.
“Motivation is overrated, environment matters more” – James Clear, Atomic Habits
Session 3: Volume Up Your Lunches
- We will dive into the 3 biggest challenges at lunchtime.
- I’ll bring to light some simple ingredient swaps to your favourite lunch meals using the Volume Up approach.
- You’ll also learn proven strategies to use when food is not prepared by you and the cafe comes a calling.
Session 4: How to Optimise Your Environment & Snacks to Stop Mindless Eating
- Learn how to optimise your environment so that you can still make healthy choices when motivation is low during those really busy days (every day!).
- Learn how to manage environmental cues so that you are guided to eat by your hunger and need for nourishment, rather than for habitual or emotional reasons.
- Find out how to ‘Dial Up’ and ‘Dial Down’ your snacks by making some simple swaps and tweaks while still including those treats/foods you enjoy… I’m looking at you chocolate.
- Discover the traps to watch out for in big business marketing strategies to give you confidence when choosing convenient pre-packaged snacks.
Step 2 helps you adopt a practical and relaxed approach to eating. You’ll have the confidence to know you’ve got the balance right.
Step 3: A Full Year in the Move Forward Community
The final step to the Feel Full, Get Lean Method is having full access for one year to the Move Forward Community so that you can continue your health journey with support and expert knowledge.
If you see a Dietitian 1:1 from a private practice you’d be looking at 4-6 sessions which would cost between $800 – $1000 AUD. And it’s just you and the dietitian.
After the sessions, it’s sayonara.
That’s why I’ve added one full year (usually $295 a year) so you have absolute confidence that you will be supported throughout the course and have the ongoing support needed.
The Move Forward Community Includes:
Ongoing support is a key factor to help you move forward in your healthy journey.
You will be supported in the Move Forward Community with:
- Personalised feedback: If you want to ask me questions or for advice, I’ll be there. We can chat through private messaging, email or you can share your ideas in the community news area.
- Other wellness experts: We have a range of wellness experts drop into the community to answer questions and give tips.
- Community members: We have a growing community of like-minded people who give tips and share ideas. We even have a chef in the community who likes to add fresh ideas and support.
A wealth of opportunities for continued learning is provided in the Move Forward Community for you to dip in and out of as you see fit:
- Frequent video posts (from me) with nutrition tips, fresh ideas and new recipes.
- Monthly Myth Buster Video. I dive deeper into different topics that can have a lot of misconceptions to give you clarity on confusing areas in nutrition.
- Different Challenges: We have snack challenges, and habit building challenges throughout the year to get everyone in the community together on the same path.
- 1:1 Member spotlight session – I have a sit down chat with a member of the community and we talk about all things nutrition. Anyone can apply for this.
- Masterclass Workshops: Other wellness experts join us to give Zoom presentations. This includes sleep experts, functional nutritional practitioners, fitness trainers and psychologists.
Step 3 provides you with the missing ingredient. The community aspect. One year of access to the Move Forward Community will give you the support and confidence you need on your health and wellness journey.
Plus 2 FREE bonus sessions
The two bonus sessions are video recordings that last between 20- 30 minutes that you can watch at any time.
Bonus #1: Weight loss & Exercise
Gain confidence in your approach by finding out how weight loss actually works. Included in this recorded session is information on ‘set point’ and why calories or macro counting is not only not required but also not recommended in the Feel Full, Get Lean Method. You’ll also learn about the importance of exercise Vs diet when it comes to calorie balance and weight loss.
Bonus #2: Easily Cut Calories Without Effort
You’ll discover how reducing calorie filled drinks is the easiest way to reduce calories without increasing hunger or compromising nutrient intake. You’ll also feel clear on the place for coffee and diet soft drinks as a part of the Feel Full, Get Lean Method. We’ll apply the habit process to change habits around calorie filled drinks if you need to.
Sounds like a lot?
Yes, it is. However, I’ll guide you step by step in easily manageable chunks throughout the course with check-ins so it never gets overwhelming.
The first part of the course only requires you to watch two short 15 minutes videos. All sessions finish with a small action to implement to get you moving in the right direction so habit change sticks.
We never try to do everything at once when implementing the Feel Full, Get Lean Method. Small changes are easier to sustain long term, and if we make the right ones then they can make a huge difference.
“I really wanted to do this course because I was counting calories unsuccessfully and I wanted to learn another way to be aware of what I was eating. And some great recipes!
I thought the course was great, it definitely met my expectations. I found the snack and breakfast modules were the most useful and I really loved the concrete examples given throughout. Following the course, I’m much more aware of portions now particularly with protein.“
Who the Feel Full, Get Lean Method is for …
This course is not designed for people who need a restrictive and rigid diet plan.
Feel Full, Get Lean Method is for:
- Those who are always hungry but don’t want guilt or shame to come along for the ride anymore.
- People who want to lose weight without restrictive diets. You’re sick of trying every diet under the sun that promises results but ends up with you constantly berating yourself with unnecessary guilt when you go off track.
- If you think counting calories and macros wastes too much time and you just want a refreshing approach where weight loss will happen naturally but being healthy is more important.
- Anyone who wants to improve eating habits. If you find yourself mindlessly snacking throughout the day and you’d like to learn proven techniques that will help you tune back into your hunger and help stop mindless snacking.
This course is designed for busy people
The course is self-paced and you get lifetime access, so you can dip in and out whenever it suits you.
I also send you a weekly companion email if you prefer to go step by step throughout the course. You can start this companion email series whenever the time is right for you.
All sessions can be ticked off once you have watched the videos and completed the action steps, so it’s easy to keep track of where you are up to and how much of the course you have completed.
“I certainly got a lot out of the course, I find the part the has stuck for me the most is the dial up/dial down phrase. I have been able to look at meals and easily make changes to get the portions right and I still get to eat all the foods I love!
It’s definitely helped my energy levels as I was overconsuming meat and carbs and felt lethargic constantly. I don’t weigh myself but I feel leaner, have more energy and just feel better overall.
This way of eating is flexible and can be applied to any lifestyle.“
About Your Dietitian
Paula Norris Aka Moving Dietitian loves to bust a good myth and this course crushes one of the biggest nutrition myths out there:
To be healthy you need to eat smaller meals and restrict yourself to certain foods. Not true. Also, not great for people that are always hungry.
She started her Instagram account as Moving Dietitian five years ago out of frustration with the constant #BS that is thrown around the internet on nutrition. She has built up a following just shy of 120,000. Her aim was (and still is) not only to bust nutrition myths but to shine a light on easier ways to eat well forever.
Paula has been an Accredited Dietitian and Nutritionist for 14 years and counting.
She has always been a hungry human and studying nutrition helped her discover how volume eating was a way to manage hunger without going overboard when it comes to calories.
It’s an approach that worked for her when she was single, and with her partner (now hubby) and with her family (twins) and she knows with absolute confidence it will work as her lifestyle changes in the future.
She wants to share her knowledge and what she’s learnt along the way with you. Her aim is to help you learn to love food for the right reasons, live a healthier life and give your all to the ones you love.
The Feel Full, Get Lean Method Includes:
- 7X pre-recorded sessions between 15 – 45 minutes in length. Easy to digest.
- An action plan after each session that guides you to make a plan that will increase the probability that your habit changes will stick!
- Regular email check-ins to keep you motivated throughout the course
- Personal feedback on meals you are trying to improve and your habit intentions
- 15 free downloadable resources including Volume Eating recipe book, Satisfying Snacks Guide, Dial-Up, Dial Down Food Guide, habit change template, habit building implementations and 6 steps to intuitive eating guide.
A Sneak Peek Inside the Feel Full, Get Lean Method and Move Forward Community
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will volume eating help me lose weight?
Yes if you need to, but the right way.
The first bonus session goes in-depth about losing weight the right way.
One of the biggest myths I crush in the Feel Full, Get Lean Method is that you can eat more than you think and still lose weight. Once you learn some simple tactics and the ‘why’, it becomes obvious how you can eat more and become healthier.
I would like to add, if losing weight is your #1, then my ultimate aim would be to help you realise that if you focus on being healthier and you naturally lose weight. So losing weight actually becomes a by-product of a healthy lifestyle.
If you can say to me “I feel healthier and happier” then one of my ultimate goals has also been achieved.
2. Will you give any personalised feedback or do I need to work it out for myself?
I absolutely give feedback on your needs.
You will be given small action steps after each lesson. They’re designed so you create good habits, break bad ones and make small tweaks to your approach to eating until it becomes second nature.
When you share your habit intentions or recipes you are attempting with the Volume Up approach I will record a video or reply through email giving you personalised feedback.
3. Will I need to buy expensive supplements?
No. Everything you need can be found in everyday foods. You may need to tweak what foods you are eating or the amounts but you will not need to spend money on expensive supplements and powders.
4. Are there any risks with the Volume eating approach?
Volume eating can be used for almost anyone, however guidance is needed to get started to ensure the changes you are making are not too aggressive too quickly.
There are a few situations where a calorie deficit as a result of volume eating may be risky (pregnancy and breastfeeding for example). If you have a query about whether volume eating is right based on your personal situation then drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat about whether this program is right for you.
5. Is this approach social occasion friendly?
Absolutely yes. Once you understand the principles of the Feel Full, Get Lean method, you will be able to apply them to any eating situation that you find yourself in!
6. Do you accept PayPal payments?
Yes. PayPal and Stripe are all set up on the checkout page.
With Stripe you just need to enter your credit card details.
With PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal checkout after pressing to fully process the payment.
7. Should I consider seeking support from other healthcare professionals (i.e. a psychologist)?
If you are trying to lose weight, then yes, it is important to consider seeing a psychologist or professional counsellor whilst on this journey. Weight loss is a complex topic and for some people, having solid psychological tools to draw on, will help reduce the barriers to applying this approach and increase the chance of success.